Shelter for older adults fleeing elder abuse
Kerby Rotary Shelter is a safe place for men and women 55+ who are experiencing elder abuse.
We can help you regain your confidence, sense of peace and place in the community.
Elder Abuse Resource Line: (403) 705-3250
The Elder Abuse Response Team assists police and social workers to respond to allegations of abuse.
Contact us if you feel:
- Isolated, sad, or depressed
- Frightened by the actions of another person
- Confused by what is happening in your home
We can provide you with safety, emotional support and personal care support.
We will help you with:
- Finding information
- Accessing financial assistance
- Transportation and housing
- Legal and health care support
Learn more about our Elder Abuse Resource Team page
Elder Abuse Resource Line
Elder Abuse Resource Line: (403) 705-3250.