Assisting older adults and caregivers
Kerby Adult Day Program is for older adults 50+ with health challenges who cannot stay on their own without support. All services are provided by nurses or health care aides.
The program also provides respite to caregivers by allowing them time for themselves.
We promote wellness by providing stimulating activities in a healthy, safe, and supportive environment.
Our wellness team is committed to:
- Helping people live in the community for as long as possible with a high quality of life
- Guiding people through adaptive physical exercises
- Enriching brain activity
- Helping build self esteem
- Providing opportunities for social interaction
- Fostering independence and encouraging decision making presentations, guest speakers, and visitors
An assessment is required by Alberta Health Services to enter the program.
For more information about the Adult Day Program please contact us at (403) 705-3214