How do we support those who supported and guided us as we grew up?
At Kerby Centre, we make sure seniors are front of mind and they feel safe, valued and respected.
To maintain our current programs, support and the continued growth of our developing family, we need you! We need our community, corporate organizations and government to help us meet the needs of an ever-growing senior population in Canada.
Don’t have a specific project in mind but still want to build a strong and healthy seniors’ community?
Here are some of our current programs you can support:
- Adult Day Programs
- Kerby Seniors Shelter
- Elder Abuse Response Team (EART) – A collaboration between carya, Kerby Centre, and the Calgary Police Service.
- THRIVE program – Grocery delivery program and supportive visits.
- Food Security Programs
- Senior Social Connection Programs
- Free Education Programs
- Free Online Presentations
- Facility Upkeep
- Information Resources
- Volunteer Programs
Here is how you can help us grow our community:
- Development of new education, physical fitness, mental health, and food security programs
- Expansion of Kerby’s reach across not only Calgary but Southern Alberta