April 7, 2021
To comply with recently announced government guidelines, Kerby Centre will close to the public effective immediately.
- Information Services are available by phone. Call 403-705-3246
- Tax preparation can be done by drop-off only. Call 403-705-3246
- Free Pop-Up Bread Market will continue in the gymnasium on Tuesdays and Fridays, 10:30-12:00.
- Foot Care will be by appointment only. Call 403-234-6566
- Room rentals are available for religious groups only, complying with the current restrictions on places of worship. www.kerbycentre.com/rentals
- Computer tech support for seniors is available at www.kerbycentre.com/cyberseniors or by calling toll-free 844-918-3444
Kerby Centre presentations, Options 45 older worker group, and Education & Recreation classes continue to run online. https://www.kerbycentre.com/courses-events/
The Kerby Café will move outside as of February 12 for meals, coffee, and fresh baking. Take out and “Kerbside pick-up” are also available. www.kerbycentre.com/kerbycafe 403-705-3225
Kerby Centre is a mask distribution centre for seniors. Free masks can be picked up during the Bread Market on Tuesday and Fridays, 10:30-12:00.
You can donate to support Kerby Centre’s programs at www.kerbycentre.com/donate