For health information, please contact 811
For general information on community resources, please contact 211 or visit www.ab.211.ca
Kerby Centre is reallocating staff and expanding our Grocery Delivery Program to meet the needs of Calgary’s seniors, the age group most at risk during this pandemic.
If you are a senior who cannot leave your home for groceries or medications, please contact our Grocery Delivery Program at (403) 234-6571. We are opening the program to any senior regardless of income, including those in self-isolation.
Outreach Programs Still Operating
- Grocery Delivery Program (Thrive) is expanding to serve more seniors (403) 234-6571
- Seniors Information Resources by phone (403) 705-3246
- Volunteer Department 403-705-3177
- Elder Abuse Resource Line (403) 705-3250
- Kerby Rotary Shelter for older adults fleeing elder abuse
March 26 – Due to concerns about social distancing, Kerby Centre’s free tax filing service is suspended until further notice.
Our work for Calgary’s seniors and our city continues. In addition to supporting those around you, please consider monetary donations to nonprofits that are meaningful to you.
We are currently working with other agencies and the city and provincial governments to evaluate additional services that Kerby Centre can add to best support Calgary’s seniors during this time.