Housing Services

Housing types we can help with:

Contact Us

Have questions?

Please contact Housing Services directly for any questions you have about the housing referrals and services we have to offer.

(403) 705-3246

Get an appointment

Schedule an appointment to meet with us.
Get an appointment.

For more information and other resources please visit our main information resources page by clicking HERE

Kerby Centre helps seniors live their best lives. We could not do this without the help of our generous supporters who make our Information Resources possible.