Housing information and referral
Kerby Centre offers consultation and referrals on all aspects of senior housing in the Calgary region, including:
- Non-profit housing
- Subsidized apartments
- Condo or life lease lodges
- Personal care homes
- Private supportive living
- Designated supportive living
- Care centres
We also offer:
- Assistance in completing housing forms – a Commissioner for Oaths is available to witness housing documents
- A bulletin board to post listings for shared accommodation or rental units
- Advertise your listing in the Kerby News classifieds. Call (403) 705-3249.
Have questions? Let us know.
Please contact Housing Services directly for any questions you have about the housing referrals and services we have to offer.
Get an appointment
2021 Housing Directory for Seniors
Published by Kerby Centre, physical copies are also available on free publication stands in Calgary, the surrounding area and at Kerby Centre.
Housing types we can help with:
Adult Lifestyle Apartments
- Independent living
- Buildings are privately owned
- Rents are at market value. A lease is normally required.
- Some apartments have social or recreational areas, workshops, swimming pools, etc.
- The cost of rent usually includes heat
- Electricity, parking, cable and phone usually cost extra
- These apartments are normally for people 18 years of age and older