Phone: (403) 234-6571
Thrive decreases social isolation and increases connections with the broader community. The program offers grocery delivery and supportive visits with low-income, vulnerable seniors.
- Assist in navigating resources and helping with referrals
- Support you in remaining in your home for as long as possible, as well as possible
- Shop for, deliver, and put away groceries and prescribed medications
Volunteers and staff are also trained to recognize signs of hoarding or elder abuse.
In some cases, emergency and/or short term Thrive participation is available for individuals returning home from the hospital or recovering from illness or surgery.
- Call us to confirm your eligibility
- Kerby Centre staff will assess your needs and visit your home
- Full payment plus the nominal delivery fee is paid at the time of delivery for groceries or medications