The Calgary Housing Directory for Seniors, published by Kerby Centre, is available on free publication stands in Calgary and the surrounding area and at Kerby Centre.
Consultation on all aspects of senior housing in the Calgary region. This includes:
- non-profit housing
- subsidized apartments
- condo or life lease
- personal care homes
- private supportive living
- designated supportive living
- care centres
As well, we offer:
- Assistance in completing housing forms – a Commissioner for Oaths is available to witness housing documents
- A bulletin board to post listings for shared accommodation or rental units is available
- For best results, advertise your listing in the Kerby News classifieds. Call (403) 705-3249
Kerby Centre's Successful Ageing: Housing
Subsidized Senior Citizens Apartments
- Independent living
- For low-income individuals and couples.
- Suites are mostly studio or one-bedroom.
Private Supportive Living
- Supportive living or assisted living
- Private facilities. Residents pay full cost. (Government subsidies are not available).
- Studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites available.
- Supportive living
- 8 lodges in Calgary run by Silvera for Seniors
- Services include meals, housekeeping, clean linens and 24-hour non-medical personnel on site.