Position: Support to Rentals
Education: Grade 12
Competencies: Strong customer service focus, physically able to move furniture when necessary, ability to troubleshoot electronic equipment, ability to work with little supervision.
- Wednesdays: 4:30pm – 10:30pm (30 minute unpaid break)
- Sundays: 7:30am – 3:00pm (30 minute unpaid break)
- Must have flexibility on evenings and weekends, possibility for extra hours.
This position will provide customer support and trouble-shooting to room rentals under the guidance of the Manager of Rental Relations.
- Room rental setup including chairs and tables, directorial signage, catering orders and AV equipment.
- Unlock doors prior to room rental and provide greeting/security at door.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise in the room rentals.
- Tear down the rental room including chairs and tables, AV equipment, return dishes to Food Services, sweep floors, mop floors, empty garbage, and clean washrooms as time allows.
- Complete janitorial tasks in spare time.
- Complete administrative tasks as assigned by the Manager of Rental Relations.
- Be familiar with health and safety requirements including those for working alone and be prepared to implement evacuation and emergency procedures.
The position is available immediately. Please submit resume to no later than end of day on Wednesday, November 23rd.